Terms and Privacy
Terms of Sale
Unless otherwise agreed in writing by KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD these conditions shall override any conditions relating to customers order or negotiations and placing an order will constitute acceptance of the following. All products and services are supplied subject to the following terms and conditions.
- PRICES. All prices are in £ sterling and are subject to revision in the event of any variation in cost incurred by KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD, between receipt of order and date of despatch. Quotes valid for 30 days.
- ORDERS. Must be placed in writing. Any orders cancelled must be in writing, if an order has been processed it will be invoiced in full
- TITLE. Title of goods shall not pass to the customer until payment in full of invoice. In the case of non payment, the company shall be entitled to reposes or trace the goods or the proceeds of sale by customer or liquidator or receiver. The risk in goods passes to the customer on delivery. All set up discs and screens remain the property KPP.
- CLAIMS. Claims for loss, damage or discrepancies should be made within 5 days in writing and customers are requested to check goods on receipt. In any event, the limit of our liability shall be restricted to the value of goods only. All other consequential loss excluded.
- SPECIFICATION. Specifications of goods are subject to variation without prior notice.
- CARRIAGE. All prices are quoted ex-works, carriage will be paid by the customer unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT. Are 30 days from date of invoice for approved account only. Terms for all other customers will be strictly pro-forma unless otherwise agreed in writing. If your account exceeds your allocated payment terms your account will be placed on stop. Payment by credit card will incur a surcharge of 3%. Goods made offshore may require a 25% deposit.
- STOCK/SPECIAL MADE GOODS. Any goods, clothing or merchandise made special for a customer and held in stock on their behalf, will be invoiced after 6 months or on termination of supply.
- LATE PAYMENTS. Overdue payments will be subject to interest at 1.50% per month. Goods cannot be despatched where a customer’s account is overdue or exceeding credit limit.
- SAMPLES. Samples returned within 21 days will not be charged. Customers are responsible for return expense. Samples must returned as received folded in original packaging and unworn
- V.A.T. Shall be charged on all appropriate goods, whether shown on quotation or not, at the standard rate.
- QUANTITIES. We reserve the right to supply 10% over and under on all printed goods. These will be charged accordingly.
- SMALL ORDER CHARGE. Orders below £50.00 excluding V.A.T. shall be subject to £15.00 surcharge.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site.
Whilst every effort is made to produce up to date products and specifications, this site should not be regarded as an infallible guide to our products and services, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular product or service.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD, or otherwise used by KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Privacy, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, we will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD is not responsible for any damages your business may suffer.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD does not make implied or written warranties for any of our services.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD denies any warranty or merchantability for a specific purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD.
The Customer will not use its network nor space provided by KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD to violate any law. In the event Customer violates existing law, KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD shall have the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement. In the event KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD is informed by government authorities of inappropriate or illegal use of KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD facilities or other networks accessed through KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD, KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD may terminate customer’s service.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD will cooperate fully with investigations of violation of systems or network security at other sites.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD will cooperate with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of possible criminal violations.
Customers who violate systems and/or network security, may incur in criminal or civil liability.
If you have any questions concerning the above stated terms and conditions then please contact us.
All names, images, logos identifying KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD are proprietary marks of KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD and you visit entirelyat your own risk.
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but – as with all new software – we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software. Consult your network administrator before installing any software on a networked computer.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
KITFORM PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS LTD reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must stop using this website immediately.
Yes we do. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information